Making a Protection Plan Claim
If there is an accident with an RV rented on the RVnGO platform, please obtain the following:
- Location/Address where accident occurred
- Police Report number and/or copy of the police report, if applicable
- Photos of the damage
- Date of Damage
In the electronic check out process, upload any photos and notes. If the RV was not returnable because of damage from the accident, please still complete the Check-Out form and note the fact the RV was not returned because of damage. At the bottom of the Check-Out form are instructions for filing a Protection Plan claim.
To make a Protection Plan reimbursement request, please email RVnGO at email@example.com with your reservation number in the subject line.
In your message include the following information:
- Before and After photos of the damages (in accordance with the 'Pre-trip Photo Guidelines' and 'Damage Photo Guidelines' in the Protection Plan Rules for Hosts.
- Rental Contract (pdf Protection Certificate from us)
- Brief Explanation of what transpired
- Extent of Damage to the vehicle/s
- Any Injuries reported
- Police Report (if made)
- Witness Information
Protection Plan Reimbursement Requests are processed as quickly as possible, and each situation is unique. If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your request, please call +1 (888) 399-9505.
*Note: If your call is outside of business hours, please leave a message. Rest assured; you will be contacted within 24 hours to begin filing your claim.
In the event a Host submits a reimbursement request for eligible exterior damage to a rented RV, RVnGO has the contractual right to charge Guests an initial reimbursement deposit in accordance with their Protection Plan, and will do so with the original payment method used for the rental.